Saturday, September 1, 2007

Welcome to a Semester Abroad

Dear Family and Friends,

Welcome to my Oxford blog! I am so excited to be studying and traveling in Europe this semester. I plan to update this blog frequently with stories of my time here, pictures from my travels, and observations about British culture and life. I hope you enjoy these posts and that they give you a taste of life abroad.

As part of my course on British history, culture, and society, I am required to keep a journal of my experiences here and how they relate to cutltural differences and my growing understanding of England, of the United States, and of myself. I will post my academic journal entries here as well as my personal thoughts and experiences.

I love you all and can't wait to share this adventure with you!

Love, best wishes, and His blessings,
Kimberly


Photo by Adam Simpson ~ Christ Church ~ Oxford

No comments: