Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Updates

Thank you so much to those of you who read my blog! I'm so glad that you enjoy it!

I've written several new posts, but I always backdate them to the day that they actually took place. As such, new posts aren't always at the top of the blog. If you scroll down, you can see new posts that I published today from:

Saturday, November 10, 2007: "Warwick Castle"
Friday, November 9, 2007: "Sleeping Beauty"
Thursday, November 8, 2007: "Onto a New Plane"
Thursday, November 1, 2007: "The Snow Queen"
Thursday, November 1, 2007: "Exhilarating Academics"

I hope you enjoy them!

I've also started linking some words if you want more information on the things I talk about in my posts. Anything that is underlined is a link to another page.

Don't forget that you can enlarge pictures by clicking on them!

Love and best wishes,
Kimberly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful updates!

You make the page come alive. It feels as if I'm there too!

Love,
Mom